Sunday, January 1, 2012

Vent #1

CopyCat Bitches:
Alright, so I'm going to rant a little bit here. Topic numero uno: Stupid fucking copycat bitches. Most of my anger towards this stems from Tumblr, just because I created my own total style and all of the people that go to my school post the same old, annoying, boring shit. And so I try to be different and then bitches criticize. It's my shit, you don't have to look at it.
Tyler the Creator:
Don't get me wrong, I am in LOVE with Tyler the Creator. BUT, these dumbasses that claim to like him without know a single damn thing about him. So I ask this chick, "Oh, what's your favorite song?" And her reply: "Ohemgeeezzz lykeee Yonkers hhehehehehe." No. No, bitch, no. Leave.
Posting a Picture of Yourself On Facebook Every 5 Minutes:
To all the girls that do this: STOP. Nobody gives a shit how much of a whore you look like every damn 5 minutes.

Okay, I'm done. Sorry for all the profanity, but I'm mad and I guess I--I don't have so much of a vulgar vocabulary, as much as a.... colorful one. Fuck you very much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers